WHERE: 2850 Shaughnessy St #6201, Port Coquitlam, BC
We’re glad that you’re considering joining our team. We hope that you’re as excited about this opportunity and your future as we are about ours. We have built an amazing reputation in the Tri-cities; a reputation for knowledge, expertise, and caring. We are looking for someone who’s going to fit snuggly into our team and bring their own personal hutzpah to our office. We look forward to meeting you soon.
Here are some things you should know…
We offer – Fun team environment
- $1000 signing bonus
- Flexible compensation with your choice of contract, percentage split or employee status
- Option to join our extended health benefits plan with full time hours
- Long term career advancement opportunities
- Flexible hours: full-time, part-time or contract
- Linens included, hydraulic tables, pregnancy pillows
- Lunch room with fridge and microwave
- Lots of free parking
- Busy professional building in a Safeway mall and lots of nearby food choices
- Lots of external and internal referrals
- CE allowance
- Full reception and billing support – we direct bill to most insurance companies
- Electronic charts coming soon
- An amazing team to collaborate with
Patient Focus – Everyone deserves to be the healthiest they can be. However, we focus primarily on Pediatrics and Neurosensory development, Pregnancy, and Family care.
We are looking for you to be/have
– Registered and in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of BC
– A sense of humor
– A team player
– Treats people with love, kindness and professionalism
– Common sense and clear communication skills
– New graduates welcome
Our Registered Massage Therapists are an important part of our integrated healing team who provide outstanding care to our families. We support many families and young children in this community. We want someone who is committed to sharing in this amazing opportunity and who understands the enormity of this type of responsibility as well. We are looking for smart, forward thinking problem solvers to help us improve the health and well-being of all our patients and our team brings energy and fun to the clinic every day.
We are a busy and modern, multi-practitioner office that offers Chiropractic, Registered Massage Therapy, Neuro-Sensory Integration, Naturopathic Medicine, Acupuncture, Hypnotherapy, Counselling (adult, couple, family and play therapy), Osteopathy, Lactation Consulting, a Nurse Practitioner specialising in functional medicine, a Parenting Coach and a Doula. We also collaborate and host many community and professional workshops. To learn more about our clinic and a career opportunity with the us please contact Dr. Nareeta Stephenson at drnareeta@Strawberriesandsunshine.ca or 604-944-6002.