WHERE: 1128 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC
Thank you for your interest in the Shangri-La Hotel, Vancouver, the first Shangri-La to open in a sequence of new and exciting properties in North America. Shangri-la Hotel Vancouver is a 119 room luxury boutique property, located in the heart of downtown Vancouver’s vibrant financial, retail and entertainment district. Shangri-La Hotel Vancouver has been recognized for its facilities and service with distinctions that include: AAA Five Diamond Rating 2013-2018, Condé Nast Traveler Gold List 2017; Travel + Leisure #1 City Hotel World’s Best Awards 2014; Travel + Leisure T+L 500 World’s Best Hotels 2013; #1 Hotel in Vancouver; TripAdvisor #1 Luxury Hotel in Canada 2012.
We are currently searching for a Part-Time/On-Call Registered Massage Therapist to join our award winning Chi, the Spa team. Our ideal candidate would have the ability to create a sanctuary for our guests and provide advice and assistance regarding Himalayan and Tibetan products and therapies. They will bring experience gained from within Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, or from within another world class hotel or resort. They will create captivating moments and warmly and genuinely engage our guests and their fellow colleagues, keeping our workplace productive, professional and fun!
- Successfully completed examinations from and registered by the College of Massage Therapists of BC
- Completed competency-based education at educational institution recognized by the Government of BC
- Completed at least 3,000 hours of training at an accredited college
- Maintained their registration by participating in continuing education
- Previous work experience in a similar capacity with a luxury spa, mandatory
- In-depth knowledge of international Spa treatments, procedures and operations
Having an established, loyal clientele looking for a new higher level spa experience would be most helpful
Are you ready for your next challenge? Are you Shangri-La?
Human Resources Generalist