WHERE: 550 W Broadway #743, Vancouver, BC V5Z 0E9
Are you a warm and relaxed Registered Massage Therapist (RMT)? Are you interested to be part of a leading multi-discipline wellness team? Are you looking for a clinic where you can be supported, grow, and shine? Red Tree Wellness is looking for you!
We are expanding our integrated wellness services and are looking to hire motivated, strong communicators, who are team players and integrative-minded practitioners, with a desire to be an inspiration to health. You excel by learning, educating, leading, and practising your skill, in a supportive, easy, friendly environment. You are motivated, enthusiastic and wish to work with a long-term vision of an integrated health team.
Join one of the best Wellness clinics in Greater Vancouver:
• Reputable and well-known Acupuncture, TCM and Naturopathy clinic established in 2006
• Located in the heart of the medical Broadway corridor
• A supportive team creating a referral system with each other as well as integrative medicine outside of the clinic
• Strong web, social media and community presence
• Online booking system
• All supplies, laundry and linens provided
Summary of Qualifications, Skills and Responsibilities:
• A graduate of an accredited college of RMT
• A licensed or soon-to-be licensed Registered Massage Therapist in good standing with the CMTBC
• A team player with a friendly, approachable, confident demeanour, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to build trusted relationships with patients and practitioners while maintaining a high level of professionalism
• Committed to keeping up-to-date and detailed notes/charts for each patient during every visit
• Responsible for maintaining client and clinic confidentiality
• Willingness to self promote and network in the community
We currently have 2 days per week available. Saturday availability an asset.
Please contact: Dr. Sonia Tan at email@example.com