WHERE: 302-1245 W Broadway, Vancouver, BC
PT or FT
BodaHealth is seeking a licensed RMT to join our multidisciplinary clinic.
- Would you like to be part of a team of practitioners who truly work together and help each other in a professional, warm and non-competitive environment?
- Would you enjoy working in a clinic where the attitude, from the top down, places a high value on education and actually helping patients get better?
- If that sounds like you, we want to hear from you because our goal has always been, and still is, to build a team of practitioners based on their skill set, desire to learn and personality.
At BodaHealth, we practice a team approach to health and healing, with a commitment to identifying the root cause of illness, and we look for practitioners with a passion for delivering high-quality, patient-centered health care.
We have four large treatment rooms with an amazing view of Vancouver!
We offer you:
- A confident and professional team with a focus on women’s health
- Collaborative referrals between practitioners
- Great working relationships with local medical centres
- Spacious fully furnished rooms
- High quality electric treatment tables
- Quiet and comfortable treatment rooms with a panoramic view of downtown Vancouver
- Linens and in house laundry service
- Accessible parking for patients
- Full time support staff and office manager
- Well-maintained, immaculate building with elevator
- Marketing support
- Established and optimized website
- Great working relationships with local health networks
- BodaHealth has been established in this location for over 10 years
If you are a licensed RMT and share our vision, please email your cover letter & resume.
Please contact: email@example.com for more info!