WHERE: 523 Main Street, Vancouver
We are looking for full-time or part-time Registered Massage Therapists to join our team at our new Vancouver location. We have an existing caseload to provide for the right practitioners. Recent graduates are welcome to apply.
Integrative Rehabilitation is a growing multidisciplinary clinic consisting of dedicated health professionals in the Lower Mainland. We are looking for RMTs who are passionate about helping clients with their personal injuries. The successful candidate will operate under professional autonomy and have team support through team meetings, job training and mentorship. The successful candidate will be working at our new Vancouver location: 523 Main Street.
- Create and facilitate individualized massage treatment through assessing, communicating, and providing appropriate care for the client’s needs.
- Provide ongoing evaluation of client progress.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Collaborative multidisciplinary team with internal and external referrals
- An inclusive and collaborative work environment
- Convenient central location in a busy area with plenty of foot traffic
- Flexible work schedule
- Front desk administration
- Online booking and management system
All applicants should meet the following criteria:
- A valid Certified RMT through the CMTBC licensed(College of Massage Therapy, specific to BC)
- Liability insurance
- Passion for helping people
- Second language is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous and organized
- Team player
We would love to meet with you! Please send a cover letter and resume. We thank all applicants for their interest!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract