RMT JOB POSTING – –
Name of Company
Fortius Sport & Health
Location of Clinic
3713 Kensington Ave, Burnaby BC
Employment type (room rental, employee, ect)
Fee For Service split structure
Employment Duration (locum, PT, FT)
FT and/or PT
Are you interested in joining a team where everyone is committed to best practices in prevention, performance, treatment, education and research?
Does the idea of delivering integrated services and programs sound like a fit for you? Then we would love to hear from you!
The Fortius Sports Medicine Clinic is open six (6) days a week, so ideally you are able to work on a full time basis (four days per week, six hours per day) with Saturday availability.
What you’ll be doing:
· Provide assessment, consultation, treatment and follow-up of Fortius patients
· Communicate and collaborate with other practitioners and members of the Fortius Institute team
· Maintain expert knowledge of all Fortius policies , procedures and protocols and College Guidelines
· Maintain accurate and complete patient records
· Participate in department meetings, clinical training, and in-services
· Maintain a strong professional presence in the community
· Assist with assessing quality of patient care
· Participate in clinical studies and research activities as required
· Supervise students/interns as required
· Able to deal with issues with the utmost professionalism and confidentiality
· Opportunity to be actively involved in the development of Professional Practice programs and services for Fortius
· Other duties may be assigned as required
Experience and Qualifications:
· Possess and maintain Massage Therapy Certification
· Graduate of a College of Massage Therapy diploma program
· Registered Massage Therapist in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of British Columbia
· Required to maintain adequate malpractice insurance
· Working with athletes and or sport injury experience is considered an asset
· New grads will be considered
Some of the Perks:
· Discounted Fitness & Performance Centre membership and access to team fitness classes
· Food & Beverage and retail discounts for onsite bistro and sporting goods store
· Free parking and a central convenient location
· Opportunity to actively participate in the professional practice community with research studies and community events
PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALITY
We appreciate your interest in Fortius Sport & Health and we will review your application as soon possible. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of our professional commitment to privacy, all candidate information will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
All successful candidates will be subject to background check, including criminal and education verification.