We’re looking for an exceptional RMT to join our team at Optimal Performance Clinic.
You will be a key member of our team, working closely with our other professionals to deliver the best care possible to our clients.
- Take over and maintain the established patient base of our departing part- time RMT
- Actively work on practice management and patient acquisition
- Communicate with co-treating professionals to ensure the patient receives our very best
- Be an active and invested member of our team
- Excellent hands-on skills, as well as anatomical, assessment, and diagnostic knowledge
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Demonstrable ability to be a team player
- Eager to learn and insatiably curious
- Very organized – unread emails rarely pile up in your inbox
- Good sense of humour
- Caring personality with a burning need to help others
- Always seeking to be more and do more for others
- At least 2 years of professional experience (Sports Massage experience is a strong asset)
- Dedicate a minimum or 2-3 hours a week to providing therapy to the UBC Track and Field team (insurance will be billed to cover the cost of therapy). This opportunity also includes the potential of traveling with the team to Nationals with all expenses paid.