Integrative Rehabilitation is a growing multidisciplinary clinic consisting of physicians, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, acupuncturist, kinesiologists, and registered massage therapists. We are looking for RMTs who are passionate about helping clients with their personal injuries. The successful candidate will operate under professional autonomy and have team support through team meetings, job training and mentorship.
We are looking for a full-time or part-time Registered Massage Therapist to join our team at our Vancouver (523 Main Street) and/or Burnaby locations (3300 Boundary Rd.).
- Create and facilitate individualized massage treatment through assessing, communicating, and providing appropriate care for the client’s needs.
- Provide ongoing evaluation of client progress.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Collaborative multidisciplinary team with internal and external referrals
- An inclusive and collaborative work environment
- Convenient central location in a busy area with plenty of foot traffic
- Flexible work schedule
- Front desk administration
- Online booking and management system
All applicants should meet the following criteria:
- A valid Certified RMT through the CMTBC licensed(College of Massage Therapy, specific to BC)
- Liability insurance
- Passion for helping people
- Second language is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
We would love to meet with you! Please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest! www.bcintegrativerehab.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent