Awarding Winning, Natural Synergy Day Spa LTD, located in the heart of downtown Parksville, British Columbia has been happily serving its customers since November 2008. We offer spa treatments, esthetic services, eye lash extensions and massage therapy using only all natural skin care products.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staffs were nominated for the “Best in Customer Service” Award by the Parksville Chamber of Commerce Glassies Awards.
As a Registered Massage Therapist you possess great interpersonal skills, you maintain a professional spa appearance and mannerism. You are flexible and enjoy serving our clients. Part of your duties will be to help out the spa staff in maintaining a clean spa atmosphere. We are strategically located in front of a Resort, which is located just steps away from the beach.
Duties and Qualifications
• Valid license in BC
• Confer with clients about their medical histories and any problems with stress and/or pain in order to determine whether massage would be helpful.
• Develop and propose client treatment plans that specify which types of massage are to be used.
• Assist in Spa Maintenance
• Flexible in offering evening appointments or local mobile services (10 am-7:00 pm)
• Participate and attend spa trainings and monthly staff meetings
• Basic computing skills
• We are team environment
• We wholly embrace a balanced lifestyle for our staff and clients
• Wellness Hour every day (1:00 pm- 2:00 pm)
• Local Client focus
• We fully support self-care practices for our staff members
• Competitive commission up to 65%
• Vacation Pay, CPP and EI deductions
• Marketing , Reception, and Supplies included
• In house laundry and all your supplies included
• Extended Health Care Benefits