Registered Massage Therapist Wanted
Hollyburn Country Club is a private family Club that provides its members with an exclusive hub for activity, sport, dining, entertainment, socialization and business.
Employment Type: Contract
Reports to: Julie Flynn
Date Posted: February 20, 2020
Location: Hollyburn Country Club, 950 Cross Creek Road, West Vancouver, BC
Application Deadline: March 13, 2020
Join our amazing team! Situated mountainside, overlooking downtown Vancouver, on 42 acres of West Vancouver’s renowned British Properties, sits Hollyburn Country Club. Hollyburn’s facilities are unmatched and award winning.
Our fitness facility spans 12,000 sq. feet and includes two exercise rooms, three treatment rooms for massage/esthetics and state of the art equipment all overlooking spectacular views of Vancouver. Having the highest usage of any club in the area, it is buzzing with activity from open to close.
We currently offer Massage therapy, Physiotherapy, Rolfing, MAT therapy, and Yoga therapy. In addition to our wellness services, we also have a full team of personal trainers and group fitness instructors.
We will provide:
- Towels, linens, and laundry service
- Massage oil
- Booking Platform
- E- newletters
- 3 private therapy rooms for massage, based out of our massage centre
- Electric Lift Treatment table
- Infra-Red sauna
*If you want to learn more about all responsibilities associated with the role, please ask the Hiring Manager for the full job description.
- BC registered massage therapist
- We have openings during the day, evenings, and on weekend
- The ideal candidate would be able to work 1-4 shifts per week
- You agree to get a Criminal Record Check with a vulnerable sector search at your local Police Department immediately upon being hired — you will be reimbursed for this expense in full
- You currently live the values of the HCC Staff team: being Powered ON or energized at all times; displaying a Service First attitude (excellent customer service skills); and creating FOMO (the fear of missing out) in your daily interactions
- You consistently display evidence of the following key characteristics required for optimal delivery of customer service to members, guests, and staff: (1) enthusiasm, (2) teamwork, (3) initiative, (4) adaptability, (5) empathy, and (6) accountability
- You go above and beyond to demonstrate awareness and understanding of Hollyburn’s aim to deliver exceptional service to its members
- Free on-site parking
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Career advancement opportunities
- Seasonal staff team building events & activities
- Exclusive access to Facebook At Work©, our new internal communication tool for HCC Staff
- Staff discount in the Sports Boutique and Bistro
Sounds like Hollyburn Country Club will be a great fit for you?
Apply today! Please send your cover letter and resume to the Hiring Manager for this role:
Hiring Manager’s Name & Position: Julie Flynn – Wellness Coordinator
Hiring Manager’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
*No phone calls please. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your time — We look forward to hearing from you!