I am looking for a licensed, registered massage therapist to join me, an established, female chiropractor, in my new office at Laurel Medical Building. I have worked closely with a number of RMTs in the past and believe that it is an important complement to Chiropractic treatments. This a great opportunity to build your patient base from not only internal referrals, but from the other medical offices in the building. We are conveniently located close to the BC Cancer Agency, VGH and Vancouver Coastal Health.
What this job offers:
- First month’s rent free
- Fully furnished room with a brand new, Hydraulic adjustable massage table, desk, cabinet, stool, and more. Sheets provided.
- Working alongside & (for new graduates) the opportunity to learn from a chiropractor with over 20 years of experience
- Opportunity for internal and external referrals
- Free 2-hour street parking on adjacent streets & easy access to underground parking for a small fee.
- Close to transit- B-line, 9 & 17 bus stops.
- Competitive fees: flat-rate or percentage.
- Flexible schedule; full access to the building & the office.
- JANE ONLINE BOOKINGsoftware and record keeping system.
Note: RMT services will be added to the website as soon as the position is filled
Student massage therapist on their last term of studies can also apply to begin working after obtaining their license.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please visit www.laurelchirowellness.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Part-time