Tick all of your boxes! One amazing full-time RMT needed North Vancouver
With so many clinics to choose from, why choose Avita Health and Massage Therapy Center, especially during COVID-19?
During the current pandemic, it’s never been more important to go with an established clinic, which has a solid patient base. We are currently booking at virtually 100%, because of our large patient base and patients that trust our reputation and protocols.
- Unbelievable clinic culture! We have a large team of Massage Therapists, Physios, Chiros, Acupuncture, Counselling, and Support staff, who really connect and get along. We love working with each other and it shows in the feeling around the clinic.
- You will be busy! We are so busy that you will be fully booked right away. We turn away many Massage patients each day.
- Beautiful clinic environment. We have a stunning clinic, and warm atmosphere, with the best tables, equipment, and everything that you could want or need.
- We take care of you! Our admin team takes care of all of your admin needs, including payroll, bookings, billings, receivables and much more. You get to focus 100% on your patients.
- The best reputation! We are the current winner of the Consumer Choice Award for “Best Massage Therapy Clinic – Vancouver” for 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020, and the current winner of the “Best Massage Therapy Clinic” award in the North Shore News Readers Choice Awards for 2018, 2019 and 2020. We have patients who really respect us and love coming here.
- Develop as Therapist. We encourage communication between Practitioners and modalities, so that you can learn from other more experienced Practitioners.
- Excellent income. In the last year we have raised our pay rates to our RMTs by $11 per hour. Combined with being solidly booked, you will make an exceptional income!
- We give references! We offer you the opportunity to privately contact current Practitioners about anything and everything at Avita, so that you can get all the information that you could want!
- COVID-19. During this unique time, Avita has many protocols in place to keep both staff and patients as safe as possible. We are still extremely busy despite the pandemic.
If you have a passion for helping your patients and have a positive outlook on life, we would love to hear from you! Please email us at email@example.com, or call Peter or Pat at 604-980-4491 to set up a meeting.