We are looking for 1 to 2 full-time or part-time RMT to join our clinic located in the heart of downtown Vancouver.
We believe the RMT profession is one that should allow flexibility in work life balance while maximizing earnings for each treatment, therefore, at our clinic you are able to set your own schedule and maximize earnings with a very competitive split including a low monthly cap.
Beautiful professional space in the Electra Building at the cross streets of Burrard and Nelson. Close to the busy financial district, Burrard Skytrain station, Robson Street, ScotiaBank theatre, and St. Paul’s Hospital. See photos of the clinic at Healthandsport.ca
Our space is beautifully renovated, see photos at https://healthandsport.ca.
What it would look like to join our clinic.
– Mentoring by our experienced and highly reviewed RMT.
– Exclusive use of one room.
– Room has a large window for natural lighting. See photos.
– Electric tables.
– Use of online scheduling program (Janeapp).
– Use of online charting program (Janeapp).
– Use of electronic POS system (Costs of credit card fees can be discussed).
– Accessible for wheelchairs / strollers.
– Dimmable lights.
– 24-hour access so you can work as early or as late as you’d like.
– Wi-fi included.
– Sink in the reception area.
– Access to shared washrooms.
– Reception area (shared with the 2nd room).
– Weekly general clean by a dedicated cleaner. Plus enhanced cleaning and protocols for COVID.
– Laundry included.
– Oil included.
The ideal candidate is someone who is interested in their patient’s health and wants to see improvement of their patients through their therapy and home care assignments, and also enjoys work schedule flexibility while maximizing income.
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.