Mainland Massage is seeking a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) to join our team.
We are an established practice with over 20 years experience in the heart of Yaletown with a recent addition in North Burnaby. Mainland Massage provides a well-supported friendly environment with a focus on making a positive difference in our patients lives. We take pride in our long-lasting relationships with both our patients as well as therapists. We are looking for a therapist to demonstrate the ability to build and maintain long lasting relations with the patients they see. The ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with minimal supervision is required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are an asset.
- Successfully completed RMT training
- Passed Registered Massage Therapist(RMT) board exam
- Established or new therapists welcome
- Established and growing practice with long-standing clientele
- 20 years experience operating a successful clinic
- Vast experience collaborating with other professional practitioners
- Actively working with several referral partners
- Full time reception, laundry service and free parking (North Burnaby)
- Access to cloud-based charting, scheduling and online booking
- Therapist promoted through website and social media
- Computers and tablets available for use
- Clinics are strategically located in high dense areas with plenty of exposure and access
- Locations close to major transit hubs, both skytrain and bus
- Contract position
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedule
- Multiple locations available – Yaletown & North Burnaby
Please send over your resume as well as cover letter if you’re interested in joining our team.