Employment Type: Contract, Full/Part time
Reports to: Julie Flynn
Date Posted: March 4th, 2021
Location: Hollyburn Country Club, 950 Cross Creek Road, West Vancouver, BC
Application Deadline: March 31st, 2021
Responsible for providing a high standard of sports, deep tissue and therapeutic massages to our existing members and new clients. The therapist to perform various functions that enhance the health and wellbeing of clients, including hand-on manipulation of muscles and other soft tissues of the body. Perform assessments of range of motion and muscle strength: propose and implement client therapy plan and treatment for injuries, or wellness maintenance. To maintain patient treatment records by writing reports, covering initial evaluation of progress, and treatment recommendations.
In addition to our wellness services, we currently offer Physiotherapy, Naturopath, Acupuncturist, Yoga therapy we also have a full team of personal trainers and group fitness instructors.
We will provide:
- Towels, linens, and laundry service
- Massage oils/lotions
- Booking Platform
- Marketing – Newsletters/Social Media/ In-house magazine
- 3 private therapy rooms for massage, based out of our massage clinic.
- Flexible work schedule.
*If you want to learn more about all responsibilities associated with the role, please ask the Hiring Manager for the full job description. There are strict COVID regulations in place at the club.
- BC registered massage therapist
- The ideal candidate would be able to work between 1-4 shifts per week.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Physical mobility, able to stand on feet for a prolonged period of time.
- You agree to get a Criminal Record Check with a vulnerable sector search at your local Police Department immediately upon being hired — you will be reimbursed for this expense in full
- You consistently display evidence of the following key characteristics required for optimal delivery of customer service to members, guests, and staff: (1) enthusiasm, (2) teamwork, (3) initiative, (4) adaptability, (5) empathy, and (6) accountability
- You go above and beyond to demonstrate awareness and understanding of Hollyburn’s aim to deliver exceptional service to its members
- Free on-site parking
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Career advancement opportunities
- Seasonal staff team building events & activities
- Exclusive access to Facebook At Work©, our new internal communication tool for HCC Staff
- Staff discount in the Sports Boutique and Bistro
- Salary – $77.00 – $82.50 per hour.
Sounds like Hollyburn Country Club will be a great fit for you?
Apply today! Please send your cover letter and resume to the Hiring Manager for this role:
Hiring Manager’s Name & Position: Julie Flynn – Wellness Coordinator
Hiring Manager’s email address: email@example.com
*No phone calls please. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your time — We look forward to hearing from you!