Teamworks Health Clinic – Vancouver at Broadway and Heather
Part-time or Full time RMT Position
Description: Teamworks Health Clinic is looking for a passionate, evidence-based Registered Massage Therapist who is eager to take on a busy schedule within our engaging, multi-disciplinary organization. Our full-service support system will allow you to grow and succeed in your professional goals. Established practitioners and new graduates alike will benefit from the culture of sharing and commitment to best practices.
Our vibrant clinic features private and open-concept treatment areas, a fully functional gym and large outdoor patios. The 4000+ SF space is shared between our clinic and a group a medical doctors, providing unparalleled opportunities for referrals, communication and collaboration. Our multidisciplinary team includes physiotherapists, chiropractors, RMT’s and a kinesiologist. Our goal is to establish a seamless team environment where all of our patient’s needs are met under one roof.
As a Teamworks Health clinic contractor, you will have access to all necessary equipment needed to ensure that your patients receive the best possible care, including:
- Full reception services and support from clinic manager
- Online booking and charting
- Marketing tools and referrals
- POS and direct billing
- Office supplies
- Electric tables
- Linens and on-site laundry services
- Hydrotherapy equipment (Ice packs, hydrocollator, etc.)
- Mentorship and teamwork opportunities
- Full sized rehabilitation gym and equipment
- Homecare tools to provide for your patients’ prescribed remedial exercises
You must be:
- A member in good standing
- Practice insurance and required documentations
New Grads/Seasoned practitioners welcome. Remuneration competitive.
Send your resume at email@example.com