Riverside Massage Therapy is looking for a full time RMT associate to join our already successful team. We presently cannot keep up with the demand for treatment and need you to help us!
- Low Rent. With one of the lowest rents in the area, most of our RMTs pay less than 20% of their gross earnings back to the clinic in a flat fee format.
- Low Risk. You will be busy fast, but to make it even easier, we will provide a grace period in the beginning to make your transition as simple and painless as possible. We want you to succeed!
- You make your own schedule and hours. You can work as little or as much as you want in a day; you can even change your days.
- Get Paid Directly. Patients pay direct to your bank account and direct billings go straight to you. There’s no need to wait for the clinic to write you a cheque for your hard-earned money.
- Everything Provided. We provide everything you need at no additional cost, including an electric table, oil, linens and laundry, software, website, and business cards.
- Loved by the Community. We have been voted #1 on the Tri Cities A List numerous times.
- Top of Our Profession. We believe in and encourage staying up to date on research and our profession. One of our owners, Damon Marchand, previously served 10 years as President of the RMTBC.
- No Contract! We believe in being fair to keep our therapists happy, not tying them into restrictive contracts.
- Location, Location, Location! We offer ground floor access, with parking for staff and patients only steps away from the clinic.
- Charting and Lunch Room. Enjoy fellow RMT company between patients in our large and bright Associate Charting/Lunch Room, which includes full fridge, microwave, coffee, toaster etc., etc., to make your workspace enjoyable.
- Full Time Reception. Staff Monday through Saturday will do your billing, booking, and facilitate your practice to make your day go smoothly.
- We offer online booking, online charting, and direct billing through JaneApp.
- One of our cornerstones of success is providing a friendly workplace. We had a vision when we opened the clinic to be owner clinicians in a place we enjoy being at.
- The Little Things Matter! We recognise special occasions, including staff Christmas parties; we make it fun!
Located at #107-2331 Marpole Ave, Port Coquitlam, BC. Please contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org