Panda Clinic is looking for Registered Massage Therapists to join our collaborative team in locations all across the lower mainland. Owned and operated by an RMT professional, we have your best interests at heart.
Are you looking to be part of a dynamic healthcare team, with a passion for learning and furthering your career experience?
If so, Panda Clinic is the right place for you! We are a well established clinic in the local community and have a reputation for exceeding all our patients needs.
Working alongside our physiotherapists and acupuncturists, we offer the opportunity to learn from experts in their field and open the door to further career options.
We aim to provide all an RMT needs to efficiently service their patients. Items such as linens, oils, music, scheduling software and more are available to help facilitate work needed for each booking.
Looking for more control over your work schedule? Panda Clinic offers RMTs the opportunity to fill their schedule as they see fit. We have no shortage of patients looking for professionals.
Are you recently licensed and looking to grow your experience as an RMT? Our clinic offers the ability to work alongside seasoned professionals with a passion to teach. We understand the desire for continuing education to further one’s career and make professional development opportunities a focus for our staff.
During these difficult times, Panda Clinic has been fortunate enough to be able to continue to provide our healthcare services to patients in need. Your safety is our utmost concern and we have enhanced safety measures in place to ensure the protection of both our staff and patients.
What can you expect at Panda Clinic?
- Convenient locations in Burnaby, New Westminster, Guildford, and South Surrey. Close to transit and parking available.
- Full-time reception and Online booking software so you don’t have to deal with any needless paperwork
- A dedicated marketing team with a focus to keep your schedule booked
- Automated massage tables. Reduce the risk of injury while setting up
- Laundry is taken care of. We handle cleaning linens so you can focus on your patients
- Competitive salary, vacation pay, and EI/CPP deductions so you don’t have to worry about holding money aside
- CMTBC License
We are looking for people passionate about healthcare and treating their patients. We welcome new graduates and look forward to helping you jump start your career. Full-time or Part-time positions available.
Get in touch with us today to turn your passion into your career!