The Wedgewood Hotel & Spa, a luxury 83-room boutique hotel, part of the prestigious Relais and Chateaux, located across from the fashionable Robson Square in the heart of Vancouver’s thriving cosmopolitan core has an opening for a Bodywork Practitioner.
The successful applicant will assume responsibility for a variety of Spa treatments, including Swedish, Deep Tissue, Thai Fusion, Aromatherapy and Hot Stone in a friendly, professional and efficient manner, providing our guests with a first-class experience.
Successful candidates believe in providing the highest level of service in a uniquely caring and positive environment. We are seeking qualified, passionate individuals with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Applicants must have a certificate showing they have completed training at a reputable bodywork school, as well as insurance
- Must be available at least 4 days a week from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., with flexibility to accommodate massages around regular spa hours including weekends
- Maintains the highest level of guest privacy and confidentiality
- Maintains impeccable standards of room and personal cleanliness, safety and hygiene at all times
- This requires therapists to assist in the general refresh of treatment rooms as required
- Monitors status of all equipment and notifies the Spa Manager if there are any maintenance or repair needs, promptly recording equipment issues in the log book and notifying maintenance personnel.
Compensation: The candidate will work as a contractor. Rate of commission will commensurate with experience.
We thank you for your interest, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted for follow up.
Please submit your resume and cover letter by email
Please clearly note what position you are applying for and what your availability is when applying.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org