We believe that life is made of many journeys: inspiration, wonderment, curiosity, or the simple joy of discovering something new every day. If you share the same sentiment, then this opportunity is for you.
Rosewood Hotel Georgia is looking for a Registered Massage Therapist.
Provide all massage, hydrotherapy and body services offered by the Spa at Rosewood Hotel Georgia. Cultivation and maintaining a professional attitude at all times.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all Rosewood Spa policies/service procedures/standards.
- Offer all massage and body services offered by the spa.
- Participating in the day-to-day operations of the spa
- Customization of treatments to meet guests needs.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Maintain knowledge of hours of operation, memberships, reservations, fees, treatments, products, and merchandise as well as pertinent hotel information.
- Be familiar with all hotel/spa packages, promotions, prices, and rates.
- Attend all scheduled meetings, classes, and training sessions; knowledge required within the Spa must be passed on to co-workers.
- Perform opening and closing procedures.
- Maintain inventory products.
- Verify medical releases from guests with applicable medical conditions.
- Conduct appointments according to guest’s comfort and desire. Follow massage sequence.
- Follow draping procedures.
- Prepare guest consultation. Be thoroughly familiar and able to recommend Spa products and treatments as well as know pertinent hotel information.
- Sell/promote merchandise. Complete required post- treatment documents.
- Follow dirty linen procedures and room set up. Maintaining cleanliness of employee and guest areas.
- Stocking and cleanliness of treatment rooms sanitize implements.
- Handle emergency procedures and report any accidents to your manager and security.
- Responsible for stocking supplies needed for cabinets (sheets, towels, blankets, refill oils, creams, and all products used by therapists while performing their treatments).
- Fill out necessary commission report at the end of each day.
- Follow established standard guideline for massage/treatment procedures.
- All other duties as required.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as Registered Massage Therapist.
- Diploma or degree in a related field. Graduates from an accredited school of massage and be registered with the College of Registered Massage Therapists of British Columbia. CPR certification obtained.
- Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy; prioritize, organize and follow-up; be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems, using good judgment; follow directions thoroughly; understand a guest’s service needs; work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team; work with minimal supervision; maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- Knowledge of SpaSoft is an asset.
- Must be able to exert physical effort in transporting 10-15 pounds, endure various physical movements throughout the work areas, reach up and down, remain stationary at times throughout work periods, and satisfactorily communicate with guests and co-workers to their understanding.
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- We encourage personal and professional growth. Continue the Rosewood Journey through global talent development opportunities.
About Rosewood Hotel Georgia
Following its debut in the Roaring ’20s, the legendary Hotel Georgia came to be known as Vancouver’s most historic and elegant retreat. When it first welcomed guests in 1927, the hotel brought unheard of luxuries to the young city of Vancouver and Canada’s West Coast. And it wasn’t just the local society set that made the hotel the heart of Vancouver; Louis Armstrong, Ginger Rogers, Frank Sinatra, Laurence Olivier, the Rolling Stones and the Prince of Wales all added to the mystique of this irreplaceable piece of history.
Now unveiled as Rosewood Hotel Georgia, the fully restored Georgian Revival property has returned to its former grandeur with additional elegance afforded by extensive amenities and the impeccable service of Rosewood Hotels & Resorts. From the painstaking restoration of Old World craftsmanship to the addition of the most luxurious furnishings and latest technology, Rosewood Hotel Georgia offers an unmatched combination of legacy and luxury – a return to the golden age of hotel travel.
Apply through this link: https://rosewoodhotels.hua.hrsmart.com/hrsmart/ats/Posting/view/16193/0