Thrive Integrative Wellness is the expansion of BC’s premier psychedelic counselling space, Thrive Downtown Counselling Centre. We are currently seeking Registered Massage Therapists (RMTs) who are confident self-starters that have experience or openness to the burgeoning field of psychedelic medicine. New RMTs are welcome to apply as we prioritize skill and character above long term experience.
Note: This is an expansion from Thrive’s last eight years as a counselling clinic to a multidisciplinary clinic, so please recognize a fair amount of our branding is still very counselling focused.
- Access to cutting edge, brand new space in which to practice; multiple waiting rooms and large staff room with amenities
- Part of interdisciplinary team of practitioners who consult regularly for renewal and competence development
- Web-marketing backed by Thrive’s reputation to provide caseload
- Front desk reception staff to manage marketing, client distribution, billing and scheduling
- Joining Canada’s premier team of psychedelic-positive practitioners
- Laundry services included
- Registration with CMTBC and practitioner liability insurance
- Excellent self-care, the capacity to self-regulate and have a means in life of processing traumatic energies so as to maintain life quality amidst a healing profession
- Proficiency with online technology
- Report to our wellness centre in South Surrey
- Communicate with and maintain kind and collaborative relationships with fellow practitioners and administrative staff
- Maintain effective working relationship with reception staff who will allocate clients
- RMTs will earn 60% commission for their work. As one example, billing clients at $150/hour this translates to $90/hour for their work.
- 40% provided to our clinic accounts for web marketing, caseload provision, team events, administrative staff efforts and client credit card processing fees
Apply by contacting Carson via firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and cover letter. Position begins July 1st.