Who we are looking for
Our ideal RMT candidate will relish the opportunity to treat clients alongside other forward-thinking physiotherapists, naturopathic doctors, acupuncturists and kinesiologists as part of our integrated team.
You are able to work and learn collaboratively with multi-disciplinary practitioners, willing to give back to grass-roots charity events, and have a passion for sharpening and expanding your education.
Ideal candidates will have a strong background in many styles of massage, including, but not limited to, Swedish Massage Therapy, Deep Tissue Massage, Neuromuscular Therapy, Myofascial Release Therapy and Muscle Energy Techniques (MET)
While we value applicants with additional skillsets or specializations in sports massage, TMJ, cranial-sacral, oncology massage, and pre/post natal/pregnancy massage these are not necessarily required as we encourage new graduates with interest in these additional specializations to apply.
Forge Health is located adjacent to the Holdom Skytrain Station in North Burnaby, minutes away from the rapidly expanding Brentwood / Lougheed Hwy corridor with ample parking and seamless accessibility and walk by foot traffic.
What we bring to the table
- Competitive salary, fee split or room rental; you choose
- Premium shifts guaranteed to grow your practice.
- Professional development, mentorship and education allowance
- Private direct billing and ICBC; no WCB
- Help building clientele through clinic branding strategies
- Full time admin staff with Jane EMR software
- A comprehensive group benefits extended health plan
- A work culture like no other; focussed on professional growth, work/life balance, community and family
- Fitness perks, socials and team camaraderie
- Annual income 50-120K *
*based on # of hours (part time vs full time) and experience
About Forge Health
We are a boutique rehab and sport clinic fuelled by a fierce dedication to what we do. We bring a pioneering spirit in how we practice physiotherapy, massage therapy, acupuncture, kinesiology, naturopathic medicine, fitness and sport performance.
If you are interested in joining our all-star team we would love to hear from you. Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org