Locations: North Vancouver, South Surrey, Burnaby, Surrey
Work Status: Full – time or Part – time
Work Classification: Contractor
Legacies Healthcare Centre (LHC) is a Back in Motion Rehab subsidiary. As a RMT at Legacies, we take pride in our vision to provide excellent care in an integrated clinical work environment. We have a team of inter-disciplinary healthcare professionals such as Chiropractors, ND, Kinesiologist, Acupuncturist and Physiotherapist working in one location to provide a broad scope of services to clients. Our locations are in convenient commercial areas, easily accessible and considered a state of the art facility.
- Providing professional massage and body treatments in accordance with clinic protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Welcoming clients and ensure a comfortable and professional experience
- Ensuring that services are provided on time per each massage appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
- With the support of the Administration team, maintain the treatment rooms organized and neat with adequate supply of products and linens, cleaning and instrument sterilization.
- Working with senior leadership or independently in building a robust massage therapy client base.
- Assisting with strategic marketing initiatives to contribute to the clinic’s overall business development.
- Completing required client notes, maintaining accurate documentation and filing of client files.
- Ensuring a collaborative, productive and professional relationships within the team by consistently contributing ideas and skills toward a respectful and thriving workplace.
Our practitioners are highly paid and receive amazing opportunities such as:
- Fully booked practice
- Just 6-hr shifts
- Continuing Education Seminars, Courses, and Grand Round Experiences.
- Fully-equipped rehab gym, treatment rooms with hi-lo tables, computers for online charting.
- Full administration support including laundry, invoicing, third-part billings, money collections, bookkeeping, marketing and promotional materials
For Internships: We offer mentorship and supervision by experienced RMTs as well as continued support through the registration process. Internships are paid opportunities.
Apply through the link or contact: Offie Lastimoza, HR Advisor, email@example.com