Massage Intern Program
Looking for an opportunity to put your learning into practice and continue developing your scope of knowledge in a supportive healthcare clinic environment alongside a team of Massage Therapists, Acupuncturists, Chiropractors, and Reflexologists? Could you benefit from the experience of well-tenured RMTs who have been exactly where you are now and understand what it takes to complete the CMTBC board exams and thrive as a healthcare professional? Perhaps you are thinking about opening your own clinic one day in the future and not sure where to start.
Our Massage Intern Program aims to help elevate your confidence as you embark on your new career, transitioning from student to Registered Massage Therapist.
By partnering you with an in-clinic RMT Mentor, we’ll help you achieve personalized learning objectives that include:
- Exposure to different practitioner styles and health care professionals
- Business and administrative coaching to understand the behind-the-scenes of a massage therapy practice
- Assistance to help prepare you for the Board Exam
- One-on-one weekly/monthly support
So you can focus on providing quality care to your clients during your internship, we also offer:
- A fully-paid flexible schedule that works for you
- An already established clientele
- All of your supplies and PPE’s
- A collaborative multidisciplinary team who cross-refers clients within the clinic
- An awesome clinic culture (if we do say so ourselves).
- And we’ll take care of all the administrative tasks so you don’t have to, including the laundry.
We invite you to come and see for yourself. If you are curious or just have questions, please reach out to us – we would love to answer any questions you might have over a cup of coffee/tea.
We look forward to meeting you!
Massage Addict is proud to partner with The Arthritis Society