VCMT is dedicated to the massage therapy profession, and to providing excellence in education. Our diverse instructional team is comprised of leaders in the RMT field who are successful practitioners in their own right, along with chiropractors, naturopathic doctors and other skilled educators. Instructors work in partnership with an administrative team dedicated to ensuring the quality of your student and alumni experience.
Our instructors provide students with extraordinary opportunities to learn, integrate and apply advanced techniques in myofascial techniques, craniosacral therapy and manual lymph drainage. Included in our curriculum and tuition, students will attend a series of cadaver labs at Somatic Explorations with instructor Chris Hagey, RMT. At each of the labs students observe different regions of the body in pre-dissected cadavers (pro-sections).
We also regularly host guest speakers, including personal injury lawyers, small business experts and more, to help prepare our students for their careers and inform them of the opportunities that exist in our field.
- Leanne Bate – President
- Ben Ngui – Program Director & Dean of VCMT (email@example.com)
- David Giesbrecht – Director of Admissions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dave Neufeld – Senior Administrator (email@example.com)
- Yasi Vasfkar – Accounting (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jesse Fizzell – Clinic Director (email@example.com)
- Elizabeth Belfry — Clinic Administration Manager (Elizabeth@vcmt.ca)
- Marissa Green —Student Services/Administration (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rachael Mah – Administrative Co-ordinator (Rachael@vcmt.ca)
- Katie Horgan – Lead Reception (email@example.com)
- Clinic Reception (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Laurie Baird, BRE, RMT
- Andrey Burkovsky, RMT
- Samantha Eibenstiener, BSc, MA Psychology, RMT
- Gillian Freeman, RMT
- Mark Golin, BSc
- Stephania Johnson, RMT
- Ben Ngui, RMT
- Jai Edgar, Osteopath
- Jaime-Leigh Sager, BSc, RMT